Willard Library Photos from BC History Tan Top Right
  • Home
  • Streets
  • photos
  • Farms
  • Early farm equipment

  • Rumely Separator in operation

  • Twin City tractor in operation

  • Early farm equipment run by horse-power

  • Farm of O.S. Townsend, Marshall, circa 1916

  • "Sunnyside Farm", home of Frank E. Smith, Marshall, circa 1916

  • "Maple View", farm of F.A. Avery, Marshall, circa 1916

  • Farm of H.C. Tucker, Marshall, circa 1916

  • Homestead adjoining "Twin Cedar Farm" owned by Fred B. Van Arman, Marshall, circa 1916

  • Barns on farm of Joseph Sturgis, Marshall, circa 1916

  • "Twin Cedar Farm" owned by Fred B. Van Arman of Marshall, circa 1916

  • Highly-bred Holstein cattle on farm owned by Alva Good, Marshall, circa 1916

  • Site of present-day Kellogg Community College on North Avenue

  • Charles H. Joslyn farm, Goguac Prairie

  • Abram Minges farm, Territorial Rd.

  • Territorial Rd. at Warren Shepard farm

  • Morgan Park, farm owned by Jeremiah Brown

  • Jeremiah Brown's nursery, established 1845

  • Farm home of H.L. Dwinell, Capital Avenue, Southwest

  • Farm home of A.W. Austin, west of city, 1935

  • W. Frink family farm, B. C. township

  • Typical farm stock shelter in pioneer days

  • Giant black walnut tree, landmark for local farmers for many years